Tuesday, November 25, 2008

DEAD END?




This is it.. I think this is the spot where i have to stop, the spot where i should start to go back and take another detour. its over, the small ray of light that i see before is starting to fade away. there it is, my little ray of hope that i have been waiting for is starting to shine on someone else'. this is it, my dead end.
im'ma start to go back, slowly, so that way i could see the places that i passed by before i got to my dead end. the happy places, the beautiful sunshine, the cool breeze that i felt whenever i hear that voice that now is starting to fade away with the little light that i am trying to keep. i guess im just not a good keeper.
so to you, my cool breeze that always makes me feel happy and comfortable, im so lucky that i knew you.. thanks to you..

No comments: